Instructions for Online Application
Please follow the below mentioned steps to register to MBAEPGD.
- Click on the 'I Agree' button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill the details requested on the “MBAEPGD Details” page and click on “Register”.
- On successful registration, the candidate will get an email confirmation. After providing the details on the other pages you can proceed to make your payment.
- Click on 'Make Payment' option to choose your payment mode and proceed with the transaction. Click Here to view the Payment Instructions.
- You can use MBAEPGD ID and password to update/modify the details provided by you.
The candidate is required to pay a non-refundable fee of
- Rs.1000/- for MBA (Executive)
- Rs. 750/- each for PGDBA & PGDHRM
- Rs. 1000/- for both PGDBA and PGDHRM
You have 3 choices of payment modes.
- Demand Draft:
The candidate is required to get a demand draft from any Nationalised Bank in favour of “DIRECTOR, SYMBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT & HRD” payable at Pune.
The MBAEPGD ID, Name of the Programme and name of the candidate should be mentioned at the backside of the DD. Select the mode of Payment as DD under the "Make Payment" Tab and click "Submit". Take a print of the payment advice form, sign and send it along with the DD to:
Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development
Symbiosis Infotech Campus,
Plot No. 15, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Pune 411057, India
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking: Click here to view Net Banking Payment Flow chart.
The candidate can pay for the MBAEPGD application fee from the list of banks provided.
- Cash at the Institute - Time - From 09.30 am to 04.30 pm
The Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development will authenticate the payment details by indicating the same on the registration page of the student.
Terms and Conditions
- SCMHRD reserves the exclusive right to reject any application without assigning any reasons thereof. A non-refundable fee is payable by every candidate on registration for SCMHRD, Pune. All disputes in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Pune.
- All the information pertaining to SCMHRD application will be posted on the website, and no separate communication will be sent to individual candidates. Other information, if any, will be communicated to the individuals concerned through SCMHRD Admission Portal . I also agree to abide by the rules and regulations governing the admission process of the institute.
- I understand that the information that I have provided in the application form will be used by SCMHRD and constituent institutes. I may receive information by email or other form on matters unrelated to SCMHRD and constituent institutes and also I agree not to object to such mailers. I hereby submit to the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Vice-Chancellor / Director, SCMHRD and other officers and authorities of the SIU / Institute / Symbiosis Society and shall observe and abide by the rules made by the Vice-Chancellor and also by the rules made by the Head of the Institution.
- I hereby declare that the information provided by me as stated in the application is true and correct. SCMHRD holds the right to terminate my candidature if the details mentioned are found to be incorrect/manipulated.
If you agree to the above terms and conditions click "I agree" and please complete your form by filling all the portions of your application.