SCMHRD’s Master of Business Administration (Executive) is a 30 months program specially designed for working professionals in and around Pune. Candidates who opt for this programme will have classes on weekends for 8 hours a day.
Objectives of the programme
- To provide business education through experientiallearning.
- To enhance continuous employability through understanding of global and regionalissues.
- To develop socially responsible managers by inculcating value basededucation.
- To develop business focus through appliedresearch.
- Flexible Weekend MBA Programme to facilitate work-life balance and meeting the training needs of executives.
- Offers specialization in the areas of Business Analytics, HR, Marketing, Finance, Operations &IT.
- MBA (Executive) offers cutting-edge Electives and World-Class LearningMethodologies.
- Sessions are conducted by Research Oriented Academicians with rich IndustryExperience.
- SCMHRD has rich Library and Online Resources with State-of-the-Art ComputerLaboratories.
- Students are connected to the huge alumni base through theportal.
- Career-counseling services are provided.
- SAP/ORACLE based ERPcurricula.
- ResearchandAnalyticsbasedlicensedsoftware–R/SPSS/SAS/MINITAB/PRIMAVERA/Savion/ Eviews/Amos.
- Dedicated Analytics lab and Bloomberglab.
- Electronic databases – 08 (Emerald, EBSCO, JSTOR, Indiastat.com, Prowess – CMIE, Euromonitor, Bloomberg, HBR extended license - online courses, cases andarticles).
- In-house/remote access to e-publications – Scopus, EBSCO, Frost & Sullivan, EMIS, JSTOR, Indiastat.com, Emeraldinsight.
Award of Degree
Part-Time MBA (Executive) will be awarded at the end of V Semester examination by taking into consideration the performance of all semesters examinations after obtaining minimum 4 CGPA out of 10 CGPA.