SCMHRD’s Master of Business Administration (Executive) is a 2 Years programme specially designed for working professionals in and around Pune. Candidates who opt for this programme will have classes on weekends for 8 hours a day.
Objectives of the programme
- To provide business education through experientiallearning.
- To enhance continuous employability through understanding of global and regionalissues.
- To develop socially responsible managers by inculcating value basededucation.
- To develop business focus through appliedresearch.
- Flexible Weekend MBA Programme to facilitate work-life balance and meeting the training needs of executives.
- Offers specialization in the areas of Business Analytics, HR, Marketing, Finance, Operations &IT.
- MBA (General) offers cutting-edge Electives and World-Class Learning Methodologies.
- Sessions are conducted by Research Oriented Academicians with rich Industry Experience.
- SCMHRD has rich Library and Online Resources with State-of-the-Art Computer Laboratories.
- Unlimited access to COURSERA certifications through student licence.
- Students are connected to the huge alumni base through the portal.
- Career-counseling services.
- CAPSTONE project for Strategic Management.
- SAP/ORACLE based ERP curricula.
- Eviews/Amos/NVIVO/Decision Tools.
- Dedicated Analytics lab and Bloomberg lab.
- 10 (Bloomberg, CMIE CapEX, CMIE Prowess), CMIE Economy Outlook, CMIE Industry Outlook,
Euromonitor, HBP Cases, Indiastat.com, EMIS, Infra-Monitor)
- In-house/remote access to e-publications – Nature Journal, Videeya, DELNET, QuestionPro,
Money Life Online Magazine Subscription, McGraw Hill Education India E-Books,
South Asia Archive, World E-Book Library, Sage Research Methods, Sage Online Collections,
Pearson E-Books, E-Research, EndNote, Turnitin, Scopus, Jstor, Frost & Sullivan, Web of
Science, Emerald Management E-Journal, Elsevier:Science Direct-Management, EBSCO.
Award of Degree
Part-Time MBA (Executive) will be awarded at the end of the IV Semester examination by taking into consideration the performance of all semesters examinations after obtaining a minimum of 4 CGPA out of 10 CGPA.